Vintage Car show
to be confirmed
The Old Car Exhibition will take place in the Île-des-Moulins Historic Site on September.
What awaits you
An exhibition with over 450 cars from 1910 to 1987.
Reasons to go
- An exhibition featuring small booths, held outdoors in a friendly, bucolic setting with picnic sites on the site of the festival
- An exhibition open to amateurs and families.
- Held in Terrebonne, a small town located on the shore of the Mille-Îles River, only 45 minutes away from downtown Montreal, with free parking
- A symbolic admission charge of just $4 and free for child under 12 years old.
- An exhibition that is held on an actual historical site — Île-des-Moulins — recognized as the second most important restored historical site in Quebec, right after Quebec City’s Place-Royale.
- A wealth of exhibitions, activities and other events in both summer and winter.